I recently did a podcast with Twitter friend, Zach Braiker of Quiverandquill.com fame. Not only is Zach a talented writer but a great interviewer. His questions (below) were well thought out and did an excellent job drawing me out:
- Tell us about your background and how that lead you to social media
- You wrote a blog post on October 20th, on your company Mzinga’s blog, announcing you were leaving. Do you feel it’s unusual that your company provided you the forum of its business blog to share that message?
- I imagine, over time, your personal brand become deeply associated with Mzinga’s brand. Will your leaving affect Mzinga more deeply than the loss of a marketer in different type of company?
- Tell us about your new company.
- Now that you work with companies do you still consider yourself a citizen marketer?
- Where can one hire citizen marketers?
- Who is your favorite company using social media right now and why?
- What are some criteria a company should use to decide whether they should be on twitter?
- What’s the best marketing advice you’re received?
- If our listeners want to find more about Aaron Strout online, where should they go?
If you get a chance, head on over to his site and take a listen to our podcast on tying customer conversations into business goals.