Yesterday I started at my new company, Powered. My first day was mostly spent filling out paperwork, getting set up on my computer and meeting my new colleagues. However, one simple little tool is already helping me get up to speed 10x faster than normal – that tool is Yammer.
- Almost everyone at Powered is already on
- Out of the 72 (out of 75) people that are on, almost all have a profile pic and a job title
- Once you sign up, you can go back in history to see what people have talked about
- I can immediately get a sense of who the internal subject matter experts are
- My boss (our CEO), our head of sales and our CFO are all on Yammer and they use it