I’ve always enjoyed doing webcasts, especially when they are with smart people. To that end, I am tickled to death to be moderating awebcast on December 16 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT with not just one, but two VERY smart people (who also happen to be two of my favorite social media people in the whole world). That’s right, I’m talking about Jeremiah Owyang, Sr. Analyst at Forrester Research and Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer at MarketingProfs. The topic of our upcoming webcast is Content and Conversations – Engaging Your Customers Online.
In my mind, content is the key to any good online engagement strategy. Done right, it can significantly help your business build its brand, increase retention and deepen loyalty. But why stop there when you should be creating an environment where customers can also have meaningful conversations with representatives from your company AND with each other. This not only makes your customers feel like your brand is more approachable, it can also help your business gain valuable insight about your customers with the potential to turn them into brand embassadors.
During my conversation with Jeremiah and Ann, I plan to cover topics like:
- Creating content people care about
- Tapping into the power of social marketing to create an environment that marries conversation with content
- Improving customer loyalty through deeper engagement with your customers
- Deploying strategies that create meaningful conversations with your customer
- Case studies of companie that are doing a good job creating valuable content AND providing the means for conversations to unfold
Don’t worry though, I plan to save time at the end to answer your questions. If you’d like to plant the seed now, feel free to include a question in the comments section of this blog. OR you can always free to ping me on Twitter. I look forward to seeing you online at 2:00 PM ET/11:00 AM PT on December 16!
Don’t forget to sign up. Here’s the link to the registration page.