Yup, it’s that time of the year again. Conference time. We got things kicked off last month with SXSW and now we’re on to some of the “less networking/more learning” type conferences. While I’d like to get to a whole lot more, this is about all my work/personal life/mental health can handle for the time being.
- Inbound Marketing Summit, SanFrancisco, CA April 28-29th (speaking)
- AV Marketing Roundtable – Creative Ideas to Stretch Your Marketing Budget, Austin, TX April 30 (speaking/sponsoring)
- Community 2.0, San Francisco, CA May 11-13 (attending/podcasting/blogging)
NOTE: I have deep discount passes. Use code: GSTM2105AS when you register for $600 off.
- Corporate Communication & Technology Conference, New York, NY May 15-16 (speaking)
- Inbound Marketing Summit, Dallas, TX May 27-28 (speaking/sponsoring)
- BlogPotomac, Washington, DC June 12 (attending/podcasting/blogging)