The other day, I posted about the fact that my friend, Jennifer Leggio, and I are planning on doing a weekly podcast. Being more organized and forward thinking than me, she realized that we probably needed a logo. To that end, she’s put the rules up on her blog. The important stuff that you need to know if you want to enter is below…
[W]e’ve pulled together some fantastic sponsors who have contributed to a prize package for the best Quick’n’Dirty podcast logo:
- Seagate: Free Agent Go portable hard drive
- Intel: A coveted Ajay Bhatt t-shirt
- Scate Ignite: Copy of Scate Ignite 4 multi-media presentation and e-learning software
- EuSecWest: Conference ticket -OR- MIMO UM710 mini monitorWant to win all of those prizes? Simply enter the contest. Some guidelines:
- Aaron and I know the name is edgy but this is still a family friendly podcast. He has a wife and kids and I have… well… he has a wife and kids!
- Our tagline is “Because social media doesn’t have to be complicated.”
- Our format includes some head to head point / counterpoint, a weekly challenge to listeners, digging into unknown social networks, and highlighting up and coming social media rockstars
- We’re fun but we’re serious about what we do. So fun but professional would be a good tone.
Submissions should be uploaded to Flickr or a comparable site and the link (not the attachment) should be emailed to mediaphyter gmail com.
Deadline: Friday, May 29. We want to have this up and on our BlogTalkRadio page before we kick off on June 4.
Let’s see what ya got!