- Do good by doing well (quote from Craig Newmark) – also embraced by Stonyfield Farms
- Think customer-centrically. No brainer but one that we forget a lot. Remember to take your corporate hat off and think like a customer.
- Help others go further. Give tools to democratize:
– Blogger – journalism
– Flickr – amateur photography
– Youtube – budding actors
- Spread love. Help people be better people. Mission cards are a good example – they say things like, “give someone a book” or “send drinks to a couple in love.”
- Value something bigger. Don’t forget to spend time focused on/thinking about public education, the environment, public transportation.
Following these concepts will help you to embrace The Whuffie Factor!
Photo Credit: http://blogs.bnet.co.uk/sterling-performance/2009/04/29/tara-hunt-the-wuffie-factor/