Our friend, Justin Levy, of New Marketing Labs was kind enough to give my Quick-n-Dirty podcast partner, Jennifer Leggio and me a few passes to the upcoming Inbound Marketing Summit: Boston to give away on our show. We’ve already given away passes the last two weeks during the show and we’re going to give away another pass this Thursday to one lucky caller. However, we have one other pass that we’re going to give away in a little bit of a different way…
Anyone that knew me in my early days of Twitter may remember my weekly “Tweet-ku” contests — essentially a prize for the best haiku poem completed in a 140 characters. I would give away $20 iTunes gift cards. This time around, you don’t need to do haiku (although your welcome to if you like) but Jennifer and I are looking for the most clever tweet ABOUT the @QuicknDirty podcast show. Yes, that’s pretty vague but that’s not by accident.
How do you enter you ask?
- You must be following the @QuicknDirty podcast Twitter account
- You can enter multiple times with multiple tweets
- The tweets MUST contain a reference to the “@QuicknDirty” Twitter handle
- Contest starts as of noon, PT today (September 28) and ends at midnight, PT on Wednesday, September 30.
- The winner will be announced on the show (Thursday, October 1 at 3 PM PT / 6 PM ET)