Sunday night, I had the privilege of participating in Bob Knorpp’s BeanCast show for the third time. This go around, I joined big thinkers, Joe Jaffe, president and chief disruptor at Crayon, Bill Green, owner of Make the Logo Bigger and Adverve and Matt McDermott, assistant creative director at, Renegade.
During the show, we covered a lot of ground (Bob demands a lot of his guests):
- Google’s realtime search – namely, will it make a difference and will marketers care?
- Astroturfing – why it’s a bad idea.
- Method’s “bubble” ad – should they have pulled it?
- Augmented reality – does it have legs?
- Abbey Klaassen – do we agree or disagree with Abbey’s assertion that advertisers are missing the boat on doing more around Super Bowl ads.