As some of you know, I work for a company called WCG. We are a global communications company that empowers clients to connect with audiences in ways that are both meaningful and relevant. Our fully integrated communications, creative and interactive services bring our clients messages to customers – wherever they are.
As you might have guessed from the title of this post, we are looking for someone to join our interactive team to help lead digital marketing initiatives for our clients. Ideally this person will take point on many of our digital projects, interacting directly with clients on a day-to-day basis and coordinating with the internal creative and technical teams. This position will be primarily focused on managing website development efforts, but a working knowledge of other digital services (search, social media, mobile, online advertising) is a big plus.
- 5-10 years marketing (healthcare experience is a plus), product or brand management or other equivalent business experience
- Experience in consulting, corporate strategy, business development and/or new product development is preferred with deep agency history
- 4+ years of agency experience leading Web development projects and managing client interaction
- Solid command of information design and architecture and how it supports the user experience; must have experience creating site maps and wireframes
- Organized and capable of directing multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Thorough understanding of custom application and content management system development
- Experience working within a content management system environment
- Familiarity with search and website usage analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML, DHTML, CSS, Flash Development, .NET, PHP, Java, ActionScript, Cold Fusion, and other Web technologies
- Experience with launching mobile applications for iOS/Android and websites
- Lead Web development projects, assist account staff in managing client relationships, and collaborate with design and development staff
- Organize and manage resources, schedules, and documentation to keep projects on time and budget
- Work with Technical lead and vendors to create development strategy and project requirements
- Create site maps, use cases, and wireframes
- Work with technical groups to write project documents including scoping, testing, QA, and service plans that can be delivered to the client
- Communicate with creative, technical, account, and management effectively
- Work with New Business team to develop budgets, schedule, and staffing plan for new projects
So what do you think? Is this you or someone you know? If you are interested, please e-mail me at astrout AT wcgworld DOT com. Or If you follow me on Twitter, feel free to ping me there.