I’ll preface this post with the fact that I like the people over at B2B marketing company Hubspot… A LOT. They have a smart CEO in Brian Halligan and an equally smart CMO in Mike Volpe. Add to that mix, former 140 CEO, Laura Fitton and a slew of other “roll-up-your-sleeve” types and you get a great business that keeps getting better.
To that end, Hubspot announces a significant upgrade to their well-known “Website Grader” tool five years and four million “graded websites” later. From their press release, the new Marketing Grader will:
- Make suggestions as to what you can do to improve.
- [Suggest] how to invest marketing resources, the top of your funnel (getting traffic) or the middle of your funnel (converting leads).
- [Tell you if your blog is] helping you throughout your marketing efforts.
- [Let you know whether your company is] engaging enough on Twitter and Facebook.
- [Recommend] the basic steps to support people viewing your site on mobile devices
- Compare [your marketing] to the marketing of your top competitors.